To do the knitted sweater I did the following:
- Hooped the stabilizer with the waxy paper side up.
- Used a sharp straight pin and scored the wax paper around the inside of the hoop
- Removed the waxy paper layer which is the reason I scored it!
- With the sticky 920 stabilizer now exposed, I positioned my sweater on top of it.
- I put a piece of water soluble on top to ensure that the threads didn't get buried into the knit, treating it like a towel.
- Stitched the design. The wt of this stabilizer held my stretchy sweater perfectly in place.
- Removed the water soluble and the Eco Stick, the 920 stick was terrific. Not only did it remove easily, it left no residue and didn't harm the sweater one bit.